Brand Spankin New!

I am new to this Mommy Blogging business so bare with me as I learn the ins and outs of blogging. I hope that you enjoy as you see the progression my blog.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby it's getting "cold" outside

It's that time of year again. That bone chilling wind and your nose and toes never get warm. Ok, I am ready to pack up and head to Tampa! Too bad that's not going to happen anytime soon so I guess I will make some soup, snuggle up with my baby and hang in for the winter. This Mama bear is going into hybernation. Along with this cold weather comes the common cold and yes that little bug has stopped for a visit and decided to hang out in the Poureshmenantalemy house. It's official, Weston has his first cold. Last night was the first night of the bug's visit and boy did he keep us awake. Weston wanted me to hold him most of the night, so I found myself laying on the couch holding him while he could sleep and I just stared at the wall and thought to myself...I am so super tired and there is snot all over me but my baby is finally getting some sleep and this is what life as a Mom is all about and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Now, all of our playdates are rescheduled and we are in for the week to rest up for Weston's very first friend's birthday party on Saturday. So everyone, stay warm (well not all of you in FL) and don't let the bug stay long, he is a pesty guest.
Love to all and stay healthy!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job with the blog Ang! I added you to my blog list on my blog...let me know if you rather I not do that. My blogs are: www.thedangelos.blogspot.com and www.challengethefuture.blogspot.com. :-)

    Sorry to hear that Weston has his first cold. No fun, but be glad you made it this long without one, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thister! We have a cold front comin' in down here in Tampa the next 2 days! It's suppose to drop ALL the down in the 60's!! Brrrr! lol But They said we should be back in the 80's by the weekend!
    I hope Wes feels better soon! :( I miss you guys! I really wish you could come down here, Hey tell your husband that you have to come down for medical reasons! lol It's too cold for the baby up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You r such a SLUT!!! U cheated on your husband like 3 times!!! Ramine your a sucker!!! And you cheated the system by collecting unemployment and NOT looking for a job!!! Hope you get caught and arrested you FAKE CHEATIN WHORE!!!!

    ReplyDelete