Brand Spankin New!

I am new to this Mommy Blogging business so bare with me as I learn the ins and outs of blogging. I hope that you enjoy as you see the progression my blog.

Friday, November 5, 2010

And so the Hustle and Bustle begins....

Yippie! It's getting to be my favorite time of year and I have sooo many projects going that I sure hope to accomplish it all. Last night I helped  Susie (my new friend) make 4 dozen cupcakes and a personal cake (from scratch of course) for JT's first birthday (Westons little buddy). I was a cake decorating fool! We had powdered sugar clouds all around us and babies crawling on the floor with cheerios and cookie crumbs scattered all around, it was so much fun. I used my cricut with the boys will be boys cartridge to cut out cars and trucks for the toppers. JT's party theme is transportation, so I made a banner to match. All turned out super cute. Pictures will be posted after the festivities. Weston is getting pumped up for his very first friend's birthday party.

I haven't even begun to tell you all about the projects I am working on...Pheww weee! I have been cleaning out the tall baby food jars to use as a mini vase with rocks at the bottom and mums inside for our place settings for Thanksgiving. I will be cutting pumpkins with the cricut of course and using them as a tag with a bow around the jar to have everyones name on them. I bet they will be pretty cute. Of course I will post pictures, silly question. :)

This weekend will consist of numerous pumpkin rolls (back by popular demand by Ian and Ramine).
Well, there are many other projects in store but I think I will wait and suprise you in my next blog post...I don't want to give it all away.

Well, I am off to organize some layouts for my 8 hour scrapbooking crop tomorrow, I am really hoping to get all of Ian's pictures completed soon so I can be current. God knows with my new camera I have plenty to keep me busy the rest of my life.
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny. If you would have asked me those years ago at IUP if I thought you'd be a SAHM, attending 8 hour scrapbooking crops and being a baking/crafting woman I would have rolled my eyes and laughed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Christy, I was a Sorority Chick Mom when you remember me! LOL

    ReplyDelete