Brand Spankin New!

I am new to this Mommy Blogging business so bare with me as I learn the ins and outs of blogging. I hope that you enjoy as you see the progression my blog.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby food is for babys!






As much as I love buying those cute little jars of wholesome good baby food it looks like I will be crossing it off of my grocery list. Weston is now refusing baby food. I guess he thinks he's a biggie biggie boy now. The past two weeks have been quite challenging in our house. We realized that we need to do a little more baby proofing than we thought. Boy do those little hands stay busy! He is now pulling up and standing on furniture. For the past week we have been struggling with what to feed him. We wanted to feed him the good stuff for as long as we could but I guess little man is getting his own personality. So he has tasted REAL food. It started with some peas and now he is right next to me wanting to taste everything i have on my plate. Ok ok, I confuss, I cut a piece of pumpkin roll and him and I ate it. At first I worried about giving him eggs, sugar etc. but I caved in and figured it was inevitable...HE LOVED IT! His little sweet tooth better not get too excited! So while we were on the "junk food" wagon, tonight my friend Susie and her son JT (westons little buddy who just turned 1) took the boys to Chuck E Cheese for the first time. We really wanted to attempt to let the boys burn off some energy and boy did they ever and Weston ate his first piece of pizza!!! He loved it too. He ate like a pig and had a blast!

I told you I am done eating baby food!

I LOVE PEAS!
This pizza is the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment