Brand Spankin New!

I am new to this Mommy Blogging business so bare with me as I learn the ins and outs of blogging. I hope that you enjoy as you see the progression my blog.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Daze!

Well, we are covered in over 50 inches of snow and supposed to get more. I am scheduled to leave for Tampa next week but I can hardly wait!!! I put Weston in the snow for the first time today! He loved it! (only for 5 minutes since I was worried about him getting cold).
We had another first this week! Westons First Spagetti Dinner
And First time in the sink!

Weston and I are looking forward to going to Tampa to spend some QT with Aunt Val. Croppers Couture (Vals scrapbooking club) is having a crop on my behalf and I am bringing a friend for the weekend crop! Lots of fun stuff planned for next week, we just have to get thru the snow.
Stay Tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment