Brand Spankin New!

I am new to this Mommy Blogging business so bare with me as I learn the ins and outs of blogging. I hope that you enjoy as you see the progression my blog.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Boys!

Hi Everyone! I know its been forever since I have blogged, so I figured I would catch up today. I am currently buried in 52 inches of snow so I have some extra time. So what has happened since my last blog? Well, Ian turned 16!! Weston turned 1! Christmas was fun yet hectic and New Years was low key.
 For Ians birthday, we threw a little party at Aunt Lindas and everyone came. Then Ramine, Val, Veronica, Bryan and I took Ian to a Steelers Game. He had a BLAST. Bryan and Ian decided to sit 10 rows back from the 50 yard line to see if they could get away with it. Well, they did. We were so close to the field! It was great.

Westons Pool Party was a success! He enjoyed himself and so did others. Ramine and Gam took him in the pool. He was one tuckered out One year old!


Weston was not very interested in the smash cake. Ian tried to get him to make a mess. :)

Happy Birthday to My Boys!

1 comment:

  1. RAMINE GROW some BALLS!!!! You can do so much BETTER!!! UGH No wonder why u dont train anymore. Ur too ashame of your cheating wife!

    ReplyDelete